Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meow




I have talked about my love of all things Leopard and Tucker in previous posts. This blouse is my combination of both. I knew I wanted a beautiful Tucker blouse of my very own, and when I saw this one, I was done! Perfect dressed up, but I love it dressed down with cutoffs and a pair of short booties. What's your favorite print, and how do you love to rock it?

Top: Tucker, Shorts: American Eagle, Boots: GAP, Jewelry: Banana Republic, Tiffany, Tourneau, Lizard Thicket

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

THINK THE BLOUSE IS WAY COOL...DONT KNOW HOW I WOULD WEAR IT THOUGH..I COULD NEVER ROCK THE SHORTS....ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Dana said...

So cute with flare jeans, slim white pants, black pants, skinny jeans . . .

I could go on. This top really goes with everything I am trying to put it with short of sweatpants! I highly recommend buying a beautiful Tucker blouse of your very own.

Caroline & David said...

Wait...did you go to the university of Florida? Jokes jokes. Love the blouse. You know how I feel about the shorts. ;) love the bright colors with the leopard!