Monday, January 23, 2012

Inspiration Board . . . errr Rack

I've been so caught up in my new job, I haven't had time or energy to blog. Well, here I am, ready to try again. And what better way than with some new inspiration!

It may be cold and rainy here in Atlanta, but I am so excited about the new spring colors, I decided to create an Inspiration Rack. You can tell I am all about bright, bold colors mixed with fun patterns like leopard, polka dots, and stripes.



What is inspiring you for spring? Do you use a board, or do you create a rack like I do? Next task, blog all the outfits I can make out of these pieces! Stay tuned dear readers -- more to come!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see the outfits! Soooo ready for spring!

CHRISTINE said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER...AND ACCESORIZE!!!

Lauren said...

Love the selections and the rack :) Inspired by great colors - bright, fresh, and new. Much needed break from black, white and beige. But not gray. Love gray. especially when it's mixed with hot pink! Keep us posted :)