Friday, July 8, 2011

Twirl




A beautiful day calls for a beautiful skirt! I loved walking around in this fabulous coral midi while the wind was blowing! So airy and perfect for the blistering Georgia heat!


When I ordered this skirt, I thought how cute it would look with chambray shirts and white tanks. When it came, I loved the idea of pairing the color with a turquoise top to play up color. So fun!


Tank: Urban Outfitters; Skirt: Hallelu; Shoes: Blowfish; Jewelry: Tiffany, Banana Republic, ToyWatch, Lizard Thicket

2 comments:

Caroline & David said...

Ahhh! You got your hair did! You look adorable! Good modeling. Pleased to see you behind the camera. Also love the color combo here- bold!

Dana said...

Thanks lady! I did cut a lot off, but I love it. We're going to get you doing bold color combos this fall!