Friday, September 30, 2011

ABCs

Here are just a few things to let you guys get to know me a little better!

Age: 30
Bedsize: Queen to share with my husband, dog and cat
Chore You Hate: Cleaning the shower
Dogs: Jackson, my vizsla mix
Essential Start to Your Day: Coffee
Favorite Color: Pink makes me happy, but I wear a lot of Gunmetal Grey
Gold or Silver: Both!
Height: 5'2"
Instruments: None. I'm not very musically inclined.
Job Title: General Manager
Kids: Just four-legged, furry kids for us!
Live: In Atlanta, GA
Mom's Name: Cheri
Nickname: D or Nugget - though, I'm not a huge fan of Nugget
Overnight Hospital Stays: Never for myself
Pet Peeve: Bad grammer; blame the fact I had an English teacher for a mother.
Quote from a Movie: "Why isn't anybody ready?" - From "The Devil Wears Prada"
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: One amazing older sister
Time You Wake Up: If it weren't for my job and alarm, it would be after 11 every day.
Underwear: GapBody
What Makes You Run Late: Last minute wardrobe changes
X-Rays You've Had Done: Back, chest, pinky finger, thumb, knee
Yummy Food You Make: Caramel Apple Pudding Cake
Zoo Animals: Leopard!

Just thought it would be fun to do it this once! Let me know about you in the comments! Will post more fun Fall outfits again soon now that the weather is cooling back off in the ATL!

No comments: