Sunday, September 18, 2011

Elle-Mazing

Dear readers, I have blogged before of my love of fashion magazines. It is no secret. Cut to me on my lunch break at work yesterday. I was sitting at my favorite little bistro in the mall, and I opened my October issue of Elle. I was thumbing past the Letters to the Editor page and landed on the Blogger Banter page.

Reading through the "banter," I stumbled upon MY OWN BLOG POST!! Imagine my excitement! If you were sitting in the restraunt, you don't have to imagine -- you heard me squealing. Here my blog was, printed on Elle's pages for the world to see! I am now one step closer to one of my ultimate fashion dreams: meeting Joe Zee!

Thank you Elle for making a dream come true!

Sweater: GAP, Dress worn as skirt: GAP, Shoes: Banana Republic, Jewelry: Sole, H&M, Nordstrom, vintage, GAP, Tourneau

3 comments:

MeganSmith said...

This is so exciting!!! Going to grab Elle as soon as possible!

Dana said...

Thanks Meg!! I am so excited -- such a small blurb, but so unexpected.

Miss you!

Caroline & David said...

DUDE! CRAZY!!!!! Why was Jason Hudson the one to tell me about this??